Fitness Consultant Kim Thompson is a certified personal trainer specialising in fitness programs for ages 40+.
Kim's holistic approach to health and wellness brings great results for clients. She encourages clients to challenge themselves by developing a set of goals. Based on client feedback, Kim creates a program that incorporates a safe and effective workout routine with nutritional guidance.
Kim can help you get on track for a fitter - and healthier - future!
- Developing fitness programs for bone and post-cardiac rehab heart health
- Instructing fitness theory at Mohawk College, Hamilton, Ontario
- Bringing the “Encore” breast cancer exercise program to Hamilton
- Board Member, Hamilton Chapter, Osteoporosis Canada (OC)
- Recipient of the OC national Backbone Award in 2004 and 2008
- Corporate wellness presentations and healthy living programs CCAC
- Nominated “Woman of the Year “ 2003
- Employee of Distinction, Presidents Award 2007
- 2011 Spectators Readers Choice Award “ Favourite Personal Trainer” Platinum Award
- Nominated " Woman of Distinction " 2017
- CPTN Professional Trainer Network
- Nordix Walking Pole Instructor
- Level One Yoga Instructor